Cryptocurrencies have become very popular among iGaming players. But, the industry is always growing. So, it can be hard to spot the best casino operator. Here we have listed the leading crypto casinos you need to know.
There are several top-rated websites on our radar, for example, BC.Game casino is one of the leading crypto sites. The operator offers you an amazing gaming experience- from a lucrative signup bonus to an extensive selection of Bitcoin casino games. You’ll surely have a blast at the online casino.
How to select the best crypto gambling sites
There are many iGaming sites in the crypto gambling world. So, we have highlighted some of the main features to look out for to spot the best Bitcoin casino.
The best cryptocurrency casinos usually have a huge collection of games. So, Bitcoin fanatics get to choose from slots, table games, live games, and so much more under one player account. The list should also include provably fair games where you can confirm the fairness of the game on your own.
- Bonuses and promotions on offer
All of our recommended online crypto casinos like BC.Game offer new players amazing welcome bonuses. Some of these casinos’ offers come in the form of slot spins or extra bonus money for play. Existing players also get to enjoy a variety of exclusive casino promotions available on a daily or weekly basis.
- Payment options available
Leading crypto gambling sites should support a good number of crypto coins for deposits. Some of the best options include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, and Litecoin, to name a few. The casino sites on our list also do not charge for deposits or withdrawals. So, you will receive all your winnings once you’ve put in a request to cash out at the online casino site.
The best online crypto casinos tend to offer multiple customer support options. So, you can use email, live chat, or telephone to voice your concern while at any cryptocurrency casino. The site should also have an FAQ section to help you know more about the operator’s site.
Pros and Cons of online crypto gambling
Over the years, cryptocurrencies have become the go-to payment option for most gamblers. But like everything else, crypto gambling has its advantages and drawbacks.
- No payment processing fees
- Fast deposit/withdrawal processing
- Security and anonymity
- Exclusive bonus offers
- Currency price fluctuation
- No centralized authority making it hard to license some operators
The best crypto coins to use in online gambling
- Bitcoin (BTC) – launched in 2009, Bitcoin is the most expensive and most significant crypto coin.
- Ethereum (ETH) – ETH was first released in 2015. The coin has risen over the years to become the second most popular cryptocurrency.
- Litecoin (LTC) – LTC was launched in 2011. The crypto coin was created as an alternative to Bitcoin.
- Ripple (XRP) –Ripple was first released in 2012. Since then, the coin has been backed by some mainstream financial institutions.